Monday, September 17, 2012

The NEW Greek Goddess



My name is Dekretia. I am the thirteenth Olympian. I am the goddess of numbers, counting. My most favorite number is ten, or thirteen. The Romans spelled my name as Decretia. My favorite island was Crete, for as you see, my name has Crete in it. I am only a minor god, that has a throne everyday except the darkest day when Hades comes to Olympus. The throne is different to the person that sits on it. On that day no deaths are done, and funerals are held off until the next day.

I am the last month in the year, December.  Janus and Novus* are my brothers.** Janurary and November are before and after me. We all have the same father, Ouranos. My mother is Athena, a woman who swore not to marry, but did after a very long time. That why thirteen*** is considered an unlucky number. I am most often ten because of that.

Ten degrees Celius below or above 0°C is my normal temper rate. Below is bad temper, zero is neural, and above is good temper.****  For Romans I was -12°C to 12°C. I had the nicest personality. I also had the coldest heart. Well, it was nice being interviewed. Bye.

*Novas is told next.

**They are actually my half brothers.

***My number that is less used

****Only gods and goddesses months have this along with their temper rate.


No comments:

Post a Comment