I do not mind you, dreary rain
When you fall out of the sky,
And make me cold with tiny drops
Made from the clouds up high.
I do not even mind you
When you when you soak me to the bone
Even make me stand so cold
That I stand just like a stone.
But when you let hurricanes come
And the house starts to unwind,
Then I must tell you dreary rain,
I mind... I really mind!
7 comments:
Nice job, Kidlet. I love your poems.
I really like this poem! I have never been in a hurricane. I've seen them on TV and they look kind of scary. I think I would mind, too.
I love your poems too. Keep writing!
love this!
Tayja - You have quite a way with words. I hope you continue to write - but mostly I hope you enjoy it and get pride and satisfaction out of doing it. Is it fun to see your work get posted like this?
Thanks Robin.By the way,you always love my poems.
Thanks,Lori.
Post a Comment