Friday, January 6, 2012

Facts about your Teeth

"Smile and the world smiles with you." Sadly, people are less likely to smile back at your if you present them with a mouth full of neglectful teeth.

When eating, do not eat things with lots of sugar. Always check the ingredients on items to make sure that don't have much sugar. They may say healthy, and be far from it.

Why take care of your teeth? Well, let's put it this way, if you lost your teeth, and couldn't and wouldn't write, (and also did not know sign language) you couldn't communicate at all.

For bushing teeth, dentists recommend an electric toothbrush. Oh, and teeth are made of enamel, dentine, and pulp. They have natural crowns, and they have two roots.

1 comment:

Crystal (Thompson) Barrera said...

I am very scared of the dentist. When I became an adult, and my parents couldn't make me go anymore, I didn't go to the dentist for almost ten years. But I had to go again when my mouth started to hurt very badly. It took ALL DAY for them to fix all my teeth and it cost $8000.

Now I go to the dentist every six months.

Post a Comment