Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dancing Dogs

On Saturday, I saw dogs dancing with their owners! It was, of course, very exciting. I guess they had to work with their dogs a lot.

I saw a doberman dancing! I was glad that I went there instead of staying home until I went to my basketball game.

*A note from Robin: Dog dancing is called Canine Freestyle. Canine Freestyle is a choreographed performance organized with music, illustrating the training and joyful relationship of a dog and handler team. 


Photos by Robin Tinay Sallie

















3 comments:

Good Dog Spot said...

These are ALL my favorites! Are YOU going to try dancing with Via, Kidlet? We need more kids in freestyle here in New England, and as you could see, everyone is very nice.

The Kidlet said...

I might dance with Via.

Manda said...

Hi Tayja, I just read your autobiography, and though you would like to know that I JUST got back from visting the Empire State building.

Post a Comment